faulty wiring ring electric ottawaFrom here

To ensure that you do not have faulty wiring and that your Ottawa home is safe, call Ring Electric at (613)299-8239 for a free quote and to have a look at your current electrical system in your home.

Construction defects are not always easy to identify. There are numerous things that can go wrong in a house that are a result of the house settling or just expected wear and tear. When you begin to see electrical system issues that are affecting your heating and electrical flow or even causing HVAC issues, then there may be a potential construction defect. In this case, the culprit could be faulty wiring.

Faulty wiring can cause serious damage in a home. It can cause a fire, a blow out of the heating and electrical systems, general electrical system issues or HVAC issues. Faulty wiring is not something you should ever to try to fix. Contact a professional licensed technician to evaluate the problem. Once you have gotten the proper advice, make sure you document the problem. Keep all paper work given to you by the technicians including their estimates for repairs.

Faulty wiring that is so severe that it causes electrical system issues or HVAC issues can be negligence on the part of the builder or the developer. There could also be some negligence on the part of the heating and electrical technician, but who chose this contractor or subcontractor is also relevant. It is difficult to speculate where exactly the responsibility of the cost of damages and cost of repair should fall. This is why documentation of every step you take is important. Since your first priority is to fix your house and to make it safe, having evidence of what the “before” situation was will be crucial for someone to determine who was at fault.

In addition, the builder could have used shoddy wiring and other inferior material. The builder could have used a second-rate electrical system or HVAC system that, when combined with faulty wiring, is bound to result in serious heating and electrical damage or HVAC issues.