Ring Electric, Ottawa’s rewiring experts, are proud to be a part of this year’s Ottawa Fall Home Show in the Ottawa Electricians category which includes over 250 businesses, companies, and manufactures displaying their products and services. Any one with an interest in home remodelling or renovation, DIY, or landscaping/gardening projects will find invaluable information from the industry’s leading companies.
Join us from September 28th to October 1st, 2017 at the EY Centre for exclusive savings, promotions, and prizes — including three Gift Vouchers for Ring Electric products and services valued at $1000 each. We will be displaying our newest products and services aimed at providing our clients with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
We proudly offer our clients expert service in:
- Sales and Installation of Energy-Saving LED Lighting Solutions
- Residential and Light Commercial Rewiring Services
- Whole Home or Single Room Wiring Renovations
- Upgrading Electrical Panels
- Generator Back Up System Installation and Maintenance
- Lighting Design and Upgrades, Including LED
- Ecombi Storage Heaters
To learn more about our participation in the 2017 Ottawa Fall Home Show, or to request a quote, please contact the professional Ottawa electricians at Ring Electric today!
About the 2017 Ottawa Fall Home Show
The 2017 Ottawa Fall Home Show is a great place for homeowners, contractors, and DIYers to explore options, products, and services from over 250 professional exhibitors. Come and see this year’s full roster of speakers–you will be sure to find incredible advice, tips and inspiration. The main stage will feature presentations by Television Series Masters of Flip, Kortney and Dave Wilson as well as numerous experts in renovations and DIY including Mary Taggart, Andrew Downward and many other local favorites.
Other valuable features include:
- Bonneville Model Home – Bringing together the best of minimalist living with creative design, this home is the answer for today’s refined and environmentally conscious homeowner. It includes most of the Series’ standard features and amenities, along with a striking veranda. This extra room extends the living area by 130 square feet, making it the ideal backdrop – comfortable and zen-like – for evenings in with friends, family or that special someone. Fitted with solar screens, the veranda offers privacy and protection from the sun’s glare, insects and other minor annoyances.
- The Main Stage by Artemano – If you are looking for further design information, check out the Main Stage for everything from renovation to decorating on a budget. All weekend long, consumers will be inspired by local experts sharing their fresh ideas and creative solutions for home-related projects. Stage designed and decorated by Artemano.
- The High Low Feature Room – Created by La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries and presented by Ottawa At Home Magazine.
The High Low Feature Room will have Ottawa Fall Home Show visitors on their toes this year. The challenge will be in figuring out just which room carries the higher priced items. Both rooms are dressed in high style furnishings to show that money doesn’t always buy style. One lucky winner will bring home $10,000 worth of La-Z-Boy furnishings!
- The Ultimate Upcycle Challenge: DIY Runway – Bring Ottawa’s best style off the streets and into your home! DIY Runway is your chance to bid on hand-crafted, repurposed pieces created by Ottawa’s top style influencers and tastemakers. Ten local fashion bloggers, stylists, designers, and boutique owners will draw inspiration from a favorite item in their own closet to re-purpose a pre-loved home decor piece from ReStore using a curated box of goods from Rust-Oleum Consumer Brands Canada®.